Real-Time Protection defends against new and emerging viruses, spyware and more
Proactive Detection identifies unknown malware – and lets you rollback harmful activity, if your PC has been infected
Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your device
Instant Safety Checks examine files & websites
Automatic Exploit Prevention ensures vulnerabilities won’t compromise your PC
Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience
Free, Automatic Updates & Upgrades*ensure you always have the latest version of your Kaspersky security product
Improved! Two-Way Firewall prevents hacker attacks
Security notifications for Public Wi-Fi Networks inform you about potential threats and vulnerabilities when you’re using public Wi-Fi
Improved! Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links
Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan
Improved! Trusted Applications Modeensures only trusted applications are allowed to run on your PC
System Watcher technology secures your PC from malware dangerous behavior and enables the malicious actions roll back
NEW! Change Control helps prevent this installation of unwanted programs and browser settings
Network Attack Blocker prevents malicious network attacks
Anti-Banner blocks dangerous and annoying banner adverts
Anti-Spam protects you against spam messages
Advanced Parental Control keeps your children safe & responsible online
Identity & Financial Protection
Improved! Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
Webcam Protection helps prevent unauthorized, remote access to your PC’s webcam
NEW! Private Browsing prevents tracking your web browsing habits and capturing your personal information
Anti-Phishing defends you against phishing sites or emails that try to steal your money or your identity
On-Screen Keyboard – including quick launch – defends against malware that captures images from your PC screen or records the keys you press
Secure Keyboard protects personal data entered via your PC’s physical keyboard
Privacy protection allows to hide your private mobile communication from others. Manual, automatic or remote activation makes the mode more convenient to work with
Digital Asset Protection
Password Manager secures your online passwords and accounts
Password Sync allows passwords to be synched across multiple devices
Scheduled, Automatic Backup protects your valuable digital assets
Online backup provides extra protection in case your device crashes or is lost or stolen
Easy-to-Use Encryption allows you to safely store and transfer sensitive files
File Shredder irreversibly wipes deleted files off your system
PC Clean-Up Tools keep your system running smoothly & securely
Settings password protection shields from application(s) unauthorized un-installation, protection disability or configuration modification
Improved! My Kaspersky allows you to manage the security of all your devices from anywhere, via the Web
Automatic Scanning of Apps downloaded from the marketplace
Real-Time Protection against dangerous links & websites
Remote Management allows you to easily communicate with your lost or stolen tablet
Anti-Theft Protection to remotely locate your lost or stolen tablet & wipe it clean
Real-Time Protection from spam, viruses, spyware & more
Web Protection to block dangerous & malicious sites
Privacy Protection to control what others can see & access on your phone
Anti-Theft Protection to remotely locate your lost or stolen phone & wipe it clean
Real-time Protection against Mac & PC malware
Safe Money protects data during online financial transactions
Anti-Phishing safeguards your digital identity
Award-Winning Parental Control monitor, limit and block kids' online activities
- Award-winning anti-malware: Across the world, Kaspersky is widely recognized for the effectiveness of its anti-malware technologies. Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT combines our latest signature-based, proactive and cloud-assisted technologies – to deliver superior anti-malware protection for your business.
- More frequent updates: By providing anti-malware protection for a range of platforms – including Mac, Linux and Windows – Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business ADVANCED helps you to secure a wider range of your systems… including the new Windows 8 operating system.
- Urgent Detection System (UDS): Even before a new malware signature can be released, Kaspersky’s Urgent Detection System database is updated with information about newly discovered malware – to help deliver even earlier protection against new threats.
- System Watcher: When a program is launched on one of your systems, Kaspersky’s System Watcher will start analysing the program’s behaviour. If suspicious behaviour is detected, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT will block the program and – if any malicious activity has occurred – you can ‘roll-back’ your system to an earlier state before the problem arose.
- Active Disinfection: Working at the lowest levels of an operating system, Kaspersky’s Active Disinfection technology neutralizes malicious objects.
- Cloud-assisted protection: Millions of consenting users have ‘opted in’ to enable the cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) to collect information about potential malware and suspicious behaviour on their systems. This enables Kaspersky to provide all customers with a much more rapid response to new threats. According to third-party tests, Kaspersky’s response time – assisted by its KSN technology – can be as rapid as 0.02 seconds. Furthermore, this real-time collection of information from the field helps to reduce the occurrence of ‘false positives’.
- HIPS – Host-based Intrusion Prevention System: By controlling your inbound and outbound traffic – according to a choice of parameters, including the individual port, IP address or application – Kaspersky’s advanced firewall helps to protect your systems against hacker attacks.
- Network Attack Blocker: Kaspersky’s Network Attack Blocker can detect and track suspicious activity on your corporate network – and then respond according to preconfigured criteria.
- Anti-malware for multi-platform file server environments: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT delivers world-class anti-malware protection for file servers running Windows, Linux, Novell NetWare or FreeBSD. With a powerful antivirus engine – and optimized scanning – it helps you to protect against malware, without any significant impact on the performance of your systems. The application can protect terminal servers – Citrix or Microsoft – and also runs on cluster servers.
- Robust protection: If your system malfunctions or is forced to shut down, Kaspersky’s anti-malware protection technologies will automatically restart when your system restarts.
- Easy to manage – and flexible reporting: User-friendly management tools and simple reporting systems help you to improve security – while spending less time on administration and reporting.
- Support for virtualization: Kaspersky’s file server security solution has achieved VMware Ready certification.
- Mobile anti-malware: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT includes powerful mobile security that combines signature-based, proactive and cloud-assisted anti-malware technologies. You can scan every file, application, email attachment and media file – while the Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) delivers cloud-assisted technologies to help protect you against new and emerging threats.
- Application Control for mobile devices: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT gives you control over which applications are allowed to run on the mobile devices that have access to your corporate network. You can choose a ‘default allow’ policy that allows all non-blacklisted applications to run, or a ‘default deny’ policy that prevents all non-whitelisted applications from running. There’s also automatic detection of rooting / jailbreak incidents.
- Encryption: To protect your data in the event of any files being illegally accessed, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT includes encryption for mobile devices. File / folder level encryption (FLE) lets you encrypt individual files or folders and, for iOS devices, you can encrypt a whole disk or a partition.
- Containerization: If your business has a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT lets you set up a separate container – within the mobile device – so that corporate data and personal data are held separately. You can set up automatic encryption within the container and also control whether specific applications are able to access various resources within the device.
- Mobile anti-theft capabilities: In the event of a device being lost or stolen, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business SELECT lets you remotely lock the device, find its approximate location and erase corporate information. If the SIM card in a stolen device is changed, Kaspersky’s SIM Watch feature will send you the device’s new telephone number – so you can still run all of Kaspersky’s remote anti-theft features.
- Extensive management functionality: Granular mobile device management capabilities – that support Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and Apple MDM Server – make it easier for you to deploy and control mobile security. You can customize your mobile security and deliver it to devices over the air or via the user’s PC. In addition, you can monitor whether users have completed the security download process – and then prevent unprotected devices from accessing your systems and data.
- Unified Management Console